Orientation is the beginning of your journey at BCUIC. It is a new study environment and for most students a new country and a new way of life. Orientation is where it all starts, so don't miss it.
What will happen at Orientation?
As a new BCUIC student, you will start your studies with an orientation which gives you a chance to settle in, make friends, meet all the BCUIC staff and ask any questions you may have as you get to know the College, University, and the wonderful city of Birmingham.
- You will receive information about your pathway and other useful information about BCUIC and Birmingham City University
- You will meet the BCUIC staff and your new classmates
- You will be introduced to a range of services and facilities available to you as a student
There will also be information concerning accommodation, employment, safety, health, coverage and computer skills all designed to help you settle in to your new environment.
Most importantly Orientation ensures that you are enrolled and obtain your Birmingham City University Student ID Card.
What do I need to bring?
- Bring along your BCUIC Offer Letter, passport, visa (BRP) and address details - either a tenancy agreement or letter and utility bill if you'll be staying with a relative
- Original copies of qualifications