Why Birmingham City University?
Birmingham City University comprises three main campuses, with additional sites located throughout the city – including the largest jewellery school in Europe.
The University is continuously improving – reflecting Birmingham’s urban transformation – with a £260 million investment in new facilities.
- Up 12 places in the Sunday Times University League Table 2017
- 24,000 students from over 80 countries
- 94% of Birmingham City University students are in employment or further study within six months of graduating*
- UK Top 10 for Land and Property Management courses †
- UK Top 30 for Media and Film Studies courses ‡
*DLHE survey 2014/15
† (University Subject Tables 2017)
‡ (Guardian 2017)