Why Birmingham City University?
Birmingham City University comprises three main campuses, with additional sites located throughout the city – including the largest jewellery school in Europe.
The University is continuously improving – reflecting Birmingham’s urban transformation – with a £260 million investment in new facilities.
- Around 50 professional accreditations
- 100,000 international alumni across 120 countries
- 94% of Birmingham City University students are in employment or further study within six months of graduating*
- The biggest provider of creative courses in England, outside of London (HESA 2015/16)
- Professional training delivered on behalf of leading international IT giants, such as Cisco and Microsoft
*DLHE survey 2014/15