The city of Birmingham
The most investable city in the UK (2015 & 2016)
Train, tram, bus and taxi – and the city’s own international airport!
Birmingham has a huge international community, so if you’re looking for your favourite food from home, you’re likely to find it here!
Birmingham is recognised as one of the UK’s sporting hubs – being home to Premiership team West Bromwich Albion and Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
Home to the Bullring
One of Europe’s biggest shopping centres, with over 160 shops and 2,000 leading brands.
Birmingham is the UK’s second largest city and is ideally located in the very centre of the UK, making it easy to access other cities and towns.
Its rich, multicultural vibrancy is reinforced by its extensive offering of international cuisines and businesses.
Whatever your interests – shopping, sports, arts or food – you won’t be short of things to do and see in Birmingham.
- Population of 75,000 students
- One of Europe’s youngest cities – with nearly 40% of the population under the age of 25
- 8,000 acres of parks and open space
- Its own international airport, connecting to over 140 destinations worldwide
- London by train in 75 minutes and Manchester in 90 minutes
BCUIC at Bournville campus, City of Birmingham
BCUIC , Bournville Campus, Maple Road
Prospective Student Enquiries:
Telephone: +44 (0) 121 331 5791