Policies and Procedures
College Policies and Procedures
BCUIC and Birmingham City University follow a number of policies, processes and procedures to ensure academic quality and provision are of the highest possible standard.
Please find copies of our most up-to-date documents below, for you to view and download.
- Academic Appeals
- Academic Freedom Policy Statement
- Access and Participation Statement
- Assessment Regulations
- Attendance and Monitoring
- Bullying and Harassment
- College Enhancement
- Data Protection
- Disability Policy
- External Speaker Policy
- Fitness to Study
- Freedom Of Speech Policy
- Learning and Teaching
- Navitas UPE Quality Manual
- Observation of Teaching
- Payment and Refund of Student Fees
- Refund and Compensation Policy
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Student Complaints
- Student Complaint and Appeals form
- Student Disciplinary
- Student Engagement
- Student Protection Plan
- Student Support
- Student Transfer Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Coronavirus Advice For Students
Find out more about NavInsure.
Find out more about our admission policy for under 18s.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get that information to you.