Policies and Procedures
College Policies and Procedures
BCUIC and Birmingham City University follow a number of policies, processes and procedures to ensure academic quality and provision are of the highest possible standard.
Please find copies of our most up-to-date documents below, for you to view and download.
- Academic Appeals
- Academic Freedom Policy Statement
- Access and Participation Statement
- Assessment Regulations
- Attendance and Monitoring
- Bullying and Harassment
- College Enhancement
- Data Protection
- Disability Policy
- External Speaker Policy
- Fitness to Study
- Freedom Of Speech Policy
- Learning and Teaching
- Navitas UPE Quality Manual
- Observation of Teaching
- Prevent Policy
- Refund and Compensation Policy
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Student Complaints
- Student Complaint and Appeals form
- Student Disciplinary
- Student Engagement
- Student Enrolment Protocol
- Student Protection Plan
- Student Support
- Student Transfer Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Coronavirus Advice For Students
- Privacy Notice - July 2022 Video/Photoshoot
Find out more about NavInsure.
Find out more about our admission policy for under 18s.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to get that information to you.